[Errno 32] Pipe error?

I am getting Pipe Error every few seconds that I use the controller for?

Anyone have any idea how I can debug this? Is it a hardware issue or a software issue?

File “/home/ubuntu/FYDP/foosfighter/odrive/core.py”, line 44, in fget
buffer = self._channel.remote_endpoint_operation(self._id, None, True, size)
File “/home/ubuntu/FYDP/foosfighter/odrive/protocol.py”, line 226, in remote_endpoint_operation
self._output.process_packet(packet)
File “/home/ubuntu/FYDP/foosfighter/odrive/usbbulk_transport.py”, line 72, in process_packet
ret = self.epw.write(usbBuffer, 0)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/usb/core.py”, line 387, in write
return self.device.write(self, data, timeout)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/usb/core.py”, line 948, in write
self.__get_timeout(timeout)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/usb/backend/libusb1.py”, line 824, in bulk_write
timeout)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/usb/backend/libusb1.py”, line 920, in __write
_check(retval)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/usb/backend/libusb1.py”, line 595, in _check
raise USBError(_strerror(ret), ret, _libusb_errno[ret])
usb.core.USBError: [Errno 32] Pipe error

Are you running the latest master or devel code?

The version I have is definitely a bit old (like from near the beginning of January).
It was from master, I’m not certain of the precise version otherwise

I’ll check tomorrow when I get a chance.
And I will try running the latest master to see if it helps

I have more than one ODrive connected to a usb hub. I’ve also noticed that this tends to occur when trying to read variables from the ODrives rather than writing new settings to it.

The error also sometimes occurs just after startup. There is also a USB “Other Error” that I encounter sometimes.

Thanks,
Alexander

Hello, I have the same problem with you. Have you solved this?

This topic is 2+ years old. Please post a new thread with a full description of your problem, because a lot has changed.