Failed to compile the firmware because of proplem related to python

I got the message below,when i compile the firmware on win7 :

Executing task in folder Firmware: make <

1. python -B interface_generator_!(file:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png)stub.py --definitions odrive-interface.yaml --template fibre/cpp/function_stubs_template.j2 --output autogen/function_stubs.hpp
      No module named ‘yaml’
      Note that there are new compile-time dependencies since around v0.5.1.
      Check out !(file:///C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\QQTempSys%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png)https://github.com/madcowswe/ODrive/blob/devel/docs/developer-guide.md#prerequisites for details.
      *** tup messages ***
      *** Command ID=365 failed with return value 1

But i do installed the package !
pyyaml
Thanks in advance!

I tried to compile the same firmware on win10,I got the following error message instead:

Executing task in folder Firmware: make <

board version: v3.6-56V

1. arm-none-eabi-gcc -std=c99 -c ThirdParty/FreeRTOS/Source/event_groups.c -D__weak=“attribute((weak))” -D__packed=“attribute((packed))” -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -Wno-psabi -Wall -Wdouble-promotion -Wfloat-conversion -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -g -DUSB_PROTOCOL_NATIVE -DUART_PROTOCOL_NATIVE -gdwarf-2 -Og -IThirdParty/FreeRTOS/Source/include -IThirdParty/FreeRTOS/Source/CMSIS_RTOS -IThirdParty/CMSIS/Include -IThirdParty/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F7xx/Include -IThirdParty/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F4xx/Include -IThirdParty/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Core/Inc -IThirdParty/STM32_USB_Device_Library/Class/CDC/Inc -DHW_VERSION_MINOR=6 -DHW_VERSION_VOLTAGE=56 -IBoard/v3/Inc -IBoard/v3/…/…/ThirdParty/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM4F
      -DSTM32F405xx -DHW_VERSION_MAJOR=3 -IThirdParty/STM32F4xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -DARM_MATH_CM4 -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -DFPU_FPV4 -I./. -I./MotorControl -I./fibre/cpp/include -o build/ThirdParty_FreeRTOS_Source_event_groups.c.o
      arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory
      *** tup messages ***
      *** Command ID=432 failed with return value 1

The first error is going to have something to do with different python instances. Maybe you’re using pip for python2.7, but make is using python 3?

The second one is because you don’t have arm-none-eabi-gcc installed (or perhaps not on the PATH).

thanks for your reply.
l’m sure the make is using python3 in the first case.also there is only python 3 installed.

the second error:
the arm-none-eabi-gcc is installed ,also,added on the PATH.