Has anyone heard from Odrive Robotics?

I ordered a motor and driver from on Tuesday of last week (3/26), and I never got a shipping confirmation and my emails have gone unanswered.

Anyone? Bueller?

Hi

I orderd mine on the 6th of march and it’s still not shipped, I don’t know what is going on.

ODrive Europe #00087

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

dude that is not a good sign! that is basically fraud. they have taken your money and not sent you anything? that is almost a month!

If I don’t hear from them in 24 hours I’m reporting them to the better business bureau and calling my credit card company to cancel the charge.

odrive aint no fraud. it’s a small business though.
surely someone will contact you in the near future

I know, but I really want my boards, Inneed them for my graduation project, it’s kinda urgent

Cheers

“surely” & “in the future” however isn’t good enough for me.
or are YOU offering to refund my money? How are you so sure they will contact me? Do you have an idea what is going on or are you just trying to be helpful? I appreciate the sentiment, but I want my product or I want my money back.

did you see the response from the other customer who purchased a board on 3/6 and still hasn’t gotten it?

I run a small business too, but I don’t take people’s money and then NOT communicate. it has been 7 days since I placed my order and I’ve sent two emails with NO RESPONSE.

A simple “sorry for the delay! we expect to ship within the next week” would be all that needs to happen. or SOME kind of explanation. wtf. business 101 = communication. solves 90% of problems.

Oscar has already seen this

Hi tom, I got your email that you sent me yesterday. I didn’t have time to respond to it yet. As for the delay: we are currently very busy shipping all the backorders from earlier last month. But I’m happy to refund you immediately.

@Stijn_Carelsbergh Sorry about the long lead time for you, we expect to send the inventory shipment to the EU warehouse this week.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for the update, will I get 3.5v or 3.6? It doesn’t matter to me, the foto I get it, the better (56v because I’m using 48V).

When will I get my boards approx?

About the VAT number, do I just get the money back, or do I have to ask for it?

Cheers

I placed an order a week ago for an Odrive and a motor. I have never received a shipping confirmation and I have sent two emails and gotten no response. What is going on?

order #01379

Thank you

Hi

Just be calm, your order will be dilivered. If you don’t want it anymore, just tell him.

Cheers

It will be a v3.6, if you ordered 48V it will be 56V.
Well we expect to send the inventory over this week, so it will be ready for fulfillment maybe mid next week. After that it depends on how far you live from the UK, but I estimate around 5 days.

About the VAT refund, we don’t have an automatic way to refund it, so you would have to ask about it. But you just did, so I’ll go and refund you right now.

Hi

Thanks for caring about your customers. :wink:

If you have a minute, could you please take a look at this: I need help with my 6 DOF racesimulator

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

Oh I thought you had many people give you help there already, didn’t know you were still stuck. I will take a look as soon as I can, it may have to be not today.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks, I’m still stuck on knowing if the firmware got to the ODrive or not.

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

Well I am excited to finally hear from someone! Thank you for your response!

However now Oskar has cancelled my order which is not what I wanted. I just wanted communication and and update on the delivery status.

I am very excited about the Odrive board and want to evaluate it for use on a number of projects.

I don’t want a refund I would like to have the board and the motor I ordered please.

Well, I just re-placed my order for a n Odrive board.

Thank you.

Perhaps in the future you should share updates like this on the blog since it affects a lot of your customers and I’m sure some (like my self) were waiting patiently but were confused about when things would get shipped and what version they would get. I know you’re probably super busy so sharing on the blog would probably be a much more efficient communication method than individual emails and forum posts.

I got my shipment notification yesterday. I’m super excited to start experimenting!

2 Likes

Hi

They are here
Here are some pictures of the packaging

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn