ODRIVE 3.6 error UNKNOWN_TORQUE

Hello, i am configuring three BLDC motors , to run in velocity mode, they are all the same, i am using the lastest odrive firmaware 5.6, two of my motors calibrate just fine a work just fine but the last is calibrating juste fine, there is no errors after calibration but when i give velocity command it moves just a little and stops with this error :
axis1
axis: Error(s):
AxisError.MOTOR_FAILED
AxisError.ENCODER_FAILED
AxisError.CONTROLLER_FAILED
motor: Error(s):
MotorError.UNKNOWN_TORQUE
MotorError.UNKNOWN_VOLTAGE_COMMAND
DRV fault: none
sensorless_estimator: no error
encoder: Error(s):
EncoderError.ILLEGAL_HALL_STATE
controller: no error

i already soldered capacitors on the encoder lines to get rid of the “EncoderError.ILLEGAL_HALL_STATE” error at some point and it worked , so i don’t know why it show up again

Can you post a picture of your wiring?

Hello, Thanks for the answer, it will be hard to understand the picture, lots of wires, i will try to unmount the motor and take i simple picture. Do you think it has to do with wiring ? but it turns just fine in the calibration !

i changed those params, they were at 1000.
dev0.axis1.encoder.config.bandwidth=100
dev0.axis1.motor.config.current_control_bandwidth =100

if i give a volocity of 7 turns/sec or more it works, if i lower the velocity to 4 it just stops with that error

Hmm – I see dev0 there, where did you buy this ODrive? I ask because if you bought it from somewhere other than the ODrive shop, it’s likely a knockoff, which are based on ODrive v3.4 or v3.5 instead of v3.6, and have really massive signal integrity/noise issues.

Other than that, you could try setting this to true ODrive Reference — ODrive Documentation 0.5.6 documentation