ODrive v3.3 design changes have been finished, and a batch of boards are now being manufactured.
Below are the changes, also noted in the hardware repository changelog.
Questions and/or comments welcome! ;D
- Power LED
- Pads on DC rail, for secondary power connection, on the opposite side of main power connector
- GPIO Pinout. See spreadsheet.
- Fliped LDO and C29 to bot side, for better clearance on top side for enclosure style heatsinking.
- Changed all screw terminals to 7.62mm pitch
- Encoder pullup resistance 1k -> 3.3k, to be compatible with 2mA push-pull encoders without desoldering.
- AUX_V voltage measurement no longer available.