Pos_setpoint not working

Hi

I have a V3.4 board bought from a long time ago. Right now I am trying to reflash the board with the new firmware (3.4 -24V .elf) and following the steps from the doc on ODrive website. After I finished odrv0.axis0.requested_state = AXIS_STATE_FULL_CALIBRATION_SEQUENCE I start to run the line odrv0.axis0.requested_state = AXIS_STATE_CLOSED_LOOP_CONTROL and the motor becomes resistive, which is normal. Then I am using odrv0.axis0.controller.pos_setpoint = 10000, then what happened is the motor turns a little bit then stopped and lost the connection with the ODrive, which means that any more pos_setpoint commands will not make it move at all.

Can anyone help me on this?

BTW, the encoder_estimate for each motor is working so fine. The measured current is 0.5A.

I just checked the axis error it says 512. and the axis motor error is 16. Gonna keep digging it out.

Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem.

OK, for this to solve it, you need to increase the maximum current allowed to flow through the motor, which can be changed by the code (I forgot which), let me know if it works.