Trying to calibrate odrive s1

I’m trying to calibrate my odrive s1 for the first time, but I’m getting an initializing | dc bus under voltage error.
I have 2 other odrives and that one lets me click calibrate and the motors move but then I get a procedure error, no response.

Maybe the first one is faulty and something is misconfigured on the other two? Maybe I got a bad batch and they’re all faulty?

Well, DC bus undervoltage means that power is either not wired correctly, or your undervoltage threshold is set too low. And a NO_RESPONSE on calibration typically means your encoder is misconfigured, miswired, or improperly mounted.

Can you give some information on:

• Your power supply
  • Your motor
  • Your encoder

And send some screenshots of all the configuration tabs in the GUI?

Thanks!

Power isn’t the issue since it works for the others, and I can read that there is a voltage on the terminals. The threshold is the same as the other two.
I used a variable linear supply set to 24V and 5.2A max, as well as a mean well power supply 24V 21A max (I believe it’s switching)
I’m using the odrive s1 + m8325s combo that sells on the website so I’m not sure how the encoder could be miswired or improperly mounted. That leaves it to be possibly misconfigured.
Another thing I noticed is that the calibration button was greyed out even before I hooked it up to power while on the other two the calibration button was never greyed out, which makes me think it’s something with the board.

I don’t think I hit reply when I added another post