Enabling UART on S1 causes Misconfigured flag to change to true

Hello, im trying to connect Arduino Mega via Serial port to Odrive S1, so i used user’s manual and executed few commands from this page UART Interface — ODrive Pro Documentation 0.6.6 documentation in order to configure Odrive, so far nothing works, i checked all the wires, Serial port on Arduino - all good but no result.

Then i spotted that Misconfigured flag became true, its behaviour is quite strange, when i run this command ODrive.Config.enable_uart_a = True the flag is false, but when i try to set pins 6,7 mode to UART_A it becomes true.
Odrive doesn’t show me any errors.
Maybe someone had the same issue.

  • Regards, Serhii