Error_drv_fault

I was inserting the ODrive into a tight fitting case that I designed, and one of the large capacitors on the board detached when I bumped it, lifted off the pad; I resoldered it, but now when I run tests I am getting the following errors:

axis0
axis: Error(s):
ERROR_MOTOR_FAILED
motor: Error(s):
ERROR_DRV_FAULT
encoder: no error
controller: no error
axis1
axis: Error(s):
ERROR_MOTOR_FAILED
motor: Error(s):
ERROR_DRV_FAULT
encoder: no error
controller: no error

The ODrive was working fine before this, is there any further tests I can do to figure out what is causing this or is the board damaged now?

UPDATE: I did some tests with the individual motors and controllers and M1 is working, M0 appears to be the one not working… which the capacitor that came loose that was on the M1 side of the board, so thinking it must be something else

after M0 fails, M1 doesn’t work anymore either; just software rebooting the ODrive though and M1 works again

Well I just ordered another board; anyone have any setting information though that could get this board working, please let me know

I am guessing one of the MOSFETs got damaged from static; not sure what else would cause this error. From the DRV8301 pdf:
2. OC latch shut down mode
DRV8301
SLOS719F –AUGUST 2011–REVISED JANUARY 2016 www.ti.com
Product Folder Links: DRV8301
Submit Documentation Feedback Copyright © 2011–2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated
When an overcurrent event occurs, both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs will be disabled in the
corresponding half-bridge. The nFAULT pin and nFAULT status bits will be asserted along with the
associated status bit for the MOSFET in which the overcurrent was detected. The OC status bit will latch until
the next SPI read command. The nFAULT pin and nFAULT status bit will latch until a reset is received
through the GATE_RESET bit or a quick EN_GATE reset pulse.

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/drv8301.pdf

What ODrive version do you have? Less capacitance on the board can make it do funny things

it is ODrive 3.6; it was working up until that capacitor bump incident, but that cap is on the M1 side and the M0 side is causing the problems? Any tests that I can do to narrow down the problem?