European Webshop

The EU webshop is finally ready. Fulfillment is handled by FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) in the UK. The webshop can be found at https://eu.odriverobotics.com.

Currently it is in Beta: Right now only ODrives with connectors are available: the rest of the products will come soon. I also have no idea how long things will take to ship and arrive, and some of the shipping fees may change in the future (Amazon don’t really specify the shipping cost ahead of time).

People who wish to try it: please let me know what country you are in and how long it took for you to get your order. It would also be nice to know if Amazon puts their branding on the packaging, and how it comes packaged in general.

If there are any immediate issues with your order, please email info@odriverobotics.com. Otherwise please provide general feedback in this thread.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Great news! Will order next week.

Please specify which version it is (24V or 48V).

Both 24V and 48V with connectors are available. Other variants and other products are coming soon.

Great news, Thanks Oskar!

Awesome, gott jobbat Oscar! I hope the new product announcements include more volts and more amps, like machine spindle level volts and amps, hint hint :wink:

Did anyone here order something? If so can you let me know what country you are in and how long it took for you to get your order. It would also be nice to know if Amazon puts their branding on the packaging, and how it comes packaged in general.

Thanks!

I will order soon :wink:

Cheers Stijn

I got my order delivered today to Finland. It was dispatched on the 9th. The components came in a branded Amazon box with few air cushions. The white component boxes were nicely stacked inside the branded box. Like Teris-blocks :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to setup the rig. Thanks!

1 Like

I ordered on 6th January. It has been shipped January 7th.
In the shipping email was a tracking number, but not the shipping company.
tracking number worked 3 days later with DHL.
I received the package 12th January in Germany.
It was the standard Amazon Box with the smile and prime tap.
All the goodies were intact.

1 Like

Ordered on Jan 21, shipped 2 days later, arrived after in Greece after a week.

Branded amazon prime carton box with crumpled paper inside.
Box was a bit crushed on the top (probably from stacking).

All boards (and their boxes) were in perfect shape.

Ordered on Friday and Saturday, delivered on Monday and Thursday to the Netherlands. The odrive board in a Amazon prime Air cushion envelope, and 2 encoders nicely stacked and packed in a cardboard box.

When wil the motors be on stock on the EU shop?

Delivered in about 8 days to Denmark.