I need help with my 6 DOF racesimulator

Not sure. It looks like it goes on and completes the flashing process. Are you having problems?

Hi

I canā€™t get it to show up on the odrivetool

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

What version do you get from running openocd --version?

Have you read through the following post? Itā€™s long, but a lot of different solutions are presented that may work for you. Iā€™m running macOS, so I havenā€™t had to deal with the Windows USB drivers mess.

Hi

Thanks for the help.

I will first try my other hard drive with Linux on it, maybe it does work on that.

I will send you an update later today

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

Are you running Ubuntu on your other hard drive? If so, you can get the arm development tools from apt. Otherwise youā€™ll need to go to the ARM website and manually download the correct version of development tools. Same situation for tup, ubuntu is best supported, but you can always build from source. The build process isnā€™t too terrible, you just need to make sure to install libfuse-dev which I think is the only external dependency that needs to be installed. Once built I think you have to manually copy the executable to one of the system bin folders so that it can be called from anywhere.

Ok, if needed, I will try it.

Thanks

Cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

Hi

I powered up my other hard drive and the ODrive showed right up, is there a way to check if the firmware on the odrive is the one I tried to install or iif it is the original pre loaded firmware?

cheers

Carelsbergh Stijn

Check if both systems load the same usb-driver.