My project is a 6dof motion platform/stewart platform and then adapt it so it becomes a racing simulator, I’m going to use 3 ODrives each powering 2 motors.
- Get the ODrives up and running
- Get someone of you guys to help me with the end switch software
- Test if I’m going to put the motor in line with the ball screw or on the side with timing pulleys
- Ask one of you guys if the Keda 63-64 motor is more powerfull than my racerstar 6368 motor (http://s.aliexpress.com/fE7JvuIF?fromSns=Copy)
- Wait for the max power draw from power supply feature