Need help in controlling the motor from raspberry 5

We are trying to rotate the odrive motor S1 from a windows laptop (during software development) and ALSO from a raspberry pi 5 (deployment, production)> I am not having luck in either of those.
1 unable to even install the odrive python package.
2 in windows laptop, i am able to detect a COM port but the commands I send do not work.

Odriverobotics does not offer phone support and I am sure my problems can be solved by a simple phone (or zoom) call.
Is it possible to get phone help from a knowledgeable user in this forum? We are of course willing to pay for his/her time.
If yes, please let us know and I will give my phone number and or email address.
Thanks

Hi! Apologies for the delay in our reply. A few things:

• First, we do offer technical support calls, please contact info@odriverobotics.com if you desire to set this up.
  • Second, what’s the issue you’re having with installing the ODrive python package
  • Third, what COM port are you connecting to? What commands are you trying to send? How do they not work?

Hello solomon, sorry I was out of town.
We still need help.
I will contact you on the other email.
Thanks

Hello Solomon,
FYI I am working with chipmaker (in your discord room) to figure out how to control the odrive motor from a raspberry 5.
I am still unable to install the odrive package and could use your help.

BTW chipmaker was able to wire the motor correctly and we are able to control the motor using the browser GUI tool in RP5 itself. It is the python code that is giving is trouble.
Thanks
soundar55