Some attributes/methods don't exist after upgrading ODrive Tool to v5.1

Hello

I have been using a ODrive v3.6-24v for awhile with the ODrive Tool v4.12, and recently i upgraded to v5.1, and now through the terminal, i get errors such as “object has no attribute”. I have been using “current control” up until now, and this control mode has been replaced by “torque control”. In my python scripts, i had to change a few things (such as CTRL_MODE… -> CONTROL_MODE…).

The main issue is that (following the “getting started” wiki page), when i try to access the torque control mode, the object odrv0.axis0.motor.config doesn’t have the attribute “torque_constant”. The method odrv0.axis0.controller.input_torque doesn’t exist either.

Do i need to modify the firmware / re-upload a newer version?

Thank you.

Try re-flashing 0.5.1. They should be there. Please use odrv0.erase_configuration() once you’ve flashed, btw, since old configuration values get copied over and could do funny things.

Thank you, it worked. :slight_smile:

Hi, I re-flashing 0.5.1, because i have the same problem. But now when put the comand
odrv0.vbus_voltage, always show me 12V when i have 24v. i use the comand odrv0.erase_configuration() too, but the problem continue.

Do you know how can i solve?

Thank you