Trouble with no calibration startup

My setup: Maxon 607943, CUI AMT 102-V

Hi guys,
Im working with Odrives for some time now and I still can’t figure out how to make my motor work properly without calibration on every startup. The thing is that it works fine around 50% of a time and then it looks like this (closed loop with position mode):

It is strong and listen to all commands.

In other 50% of cases there are two things that can happen.

1. Motor seems to work fine, like on video above but it is in fact very weak when it comes to position control, no errors.
    OR
  2. Motor spins in one direction for about 1-2 seconds:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/134KCYfK6FMaBrzJ5ZWf8DOYYgGnglxmz/view?usp=sharing
    and the it throws errors:
    errors

I feel like the problem is incorrect index search calibration. Everytime I turn it on my motor doesnt move at all. I can only hear quiet ‘tic’ sound and that’s it, calibration finishes with no error. I checked my index pin on the oscilloscope and it works okay. One thing that bothers me is the noise I noticed. There are peaks up to 1.5V (high is 5V) but I dont know if that’s the case.

If you guys have any thoughts about it please share. Here is my configuration, probably not really needed in this case but maybe you can read something useful from it.

encoder

EDIT: Unpluging index wire from Odrive made motor spin slowly. It tries to find the index puls correctly.

This is likely. The fix is to put a bypass capacitor on the index pin. 22nF or so

Thanks, I will try that as soon as I can

A re-do of the index search calibration doesn’t work?