Unable to detect Odrive

Hello! My PC is suddenly no longer able to detect my odrive (V3.6, 56V). It no longer shows up in my device manager, and naturally, odrivetool is unable to detect it either.

Before this, I had been connecting fine, and was in the midst of trying to manually update the firmware with the DfuSe app from ST. I had just done both options under step 9 of the ‘Upgrading firmware with a different DFU tool’ section under the ODrive Tool page (https://docs.odriverobotics.com/odrivetool.html)

1. Manually uninstalled the STM32 BOOTLOADER from device manager so it would be reset to the original driver (I had previously used zadig to set it to libusb-win32 and was trying to undo it)
  2. Deleted C:\Windows\System32\drivers\libusb0.sys

After doing both steps, my PC stopped being able to detect the device, regardless of whether the dip switch was in ‘dfu’ or ‘run’ mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

Update: My PC now picks up the STM32 BOOTLOADER if i’m in the dfu dipswitch mode (and nothing in run mode), but odrivetool still can’t connect.

any update sir ? did you solve it ? I’m running with this issue