USB not recognized

Hello,

I am using Odrive V3.6 56V board and fw-v0.5.4. My power supply is 48V 10A. I was working with python code via raspberrypi4 with USB. When everything was going normally, when I disconnected the card, motors and all connections and reconnected, USB was not recognized. I can’t get any connection neither with odrivetool nor with python. I tried all kinds of ways, different cables, different power supplies, dfu mode, different PCs, but in no way my USB connection did not appear in the device manager. Then I contacted an electronics repairman who told me that the (U1) VP232 module might be burnt and I replaced it with the same module. The result was the same. There is no result at all. Then he mentioned that the processor board might be broken due to high voltage.

• What can I do in such a case, should I buy a new board (this is my last option)?

• What are the other possibilities of such a situation?

• If I replace the processor module (STM32F405RGT6) with the same one, can I copy the source code there? (I have no knowledge about this. I have never programmed an STM processor or any other processor before).

While everything was going very well, how many times I plugged and unplugged it, such a situation pushed me very hard. I got stuck at the most important step of the project. I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Can you confirm the voltage on the 5V and 3.3V rails?

Yes there is no problem. I can see the 5V and 3.3V on the board.