V3.6 not detected

I have a Odrive V3.6 and when i plug it in, the led turns on but the computer does not detect it. I did get to flash it the week before and then it workt fine. but i had not yet any motors and decoders connected to it. But now it doesent connect but no apparent difference when turning it on. nothing looks damaged or burned and nothing gets hot Any idea?

for more context: i am runnign windows 10, connected via usb, tried different cable, PSU seems running fine, shorts to the motors not possible, possible shorts to the decoders but not comfirmed. i am running 2 magnetic with 5 V on A B. I once touched the pobwer cable between the psu and the outlet when plugging it in and it buzzed me but the psu wasnt powered on yet and neither was the odrive. could that have damaged the odrive throught the psu before it was even running?

I tried around again and now the power supply and board turns on and off very quickly multiple times a second. Is the board fried and is there a way to repair it?. No visible damage.

Hmm, from your description I don’t think there’s much I can determine as to any sources of damage. But if your power supply is cycling, it sounds like there’s either an issue with your supply or the ODrive. Are you able to try with a different power supply? Make sure it’s one that can operate in current limited mode, for safety in case something’s truly wrong.

After more trying i found that the usb port must have a short. If i connect only the PSU it poweres up but if i then connect the usb cable to the pc it sparks and the module shuts down. The problem must be the odrive since i tried switching cable and pc. when i turn on the psu without anything connected it turns on normally so to me it seems fine.

This sounds like it could also be a ground loop issue. Could you sketch your wiring? Is the PC connected to anything else? Are you using a USB isolator?