Come chat with us!

In order to provide a direct way for people to chat, and better support things like security, moderation and fancy things like voice and video chat, desktop sharing, etc, I have established a Discord server.

You can join us by visiting this link:
Connect to ODrive Discord Server
This link will also allow you to create a new Discord account should you desire to.

See you there!

1 Like

Null has transferred ownership of the server to me, and this is therefore the official ODrive discord server.

So for more structured posts and more persistent discussions, the forum is where it is at; but there is certainly room for realtime communications, and I think that this Discord server is a good place for that.

Great idea on the discord. I’m having issues posting to the channel though. Is there a permissions thing there?

Hm that’s odd, I tried to log in as a guest in incognito mode (so no cookies from my actual account), and I was able to post.
The auto-moderation is disabled, and the “everyone” category has “send text messages” permissions enabled.

This was from the app. I’m away from my PC at the moment. Will try again there. Just thought I’d ask.

Thanks!

1 Like

I am good to go now. Just forgot the click the activation link in the email they sent. Derp.

There is a certificate error on the website, please check.

I tried to connect to it, but the Captcha Bot gave me no Captcha to reply to it, the message from him ends with “Your Captcha:” and I don’t see any captcha or any picture to show…

On clicking the link I get a message saying the invitation is invalid. Is this server still used and active?

For anyone else with the invalid invitation link issue, the link has changed to ODrive

1 Like