Cpr error with correct input

and could you please tell me what’s the bugfix of 0.5.6?
the bug of unavailable on dual hall sensor motor?

regards
cyrus

I don’t think there’s an issue with dual halls on 0.5.6 - and the ASCII protocol was changed/fixed. You should update to 0.5.6 and get the motors working on that, if you ask me.

Try joining the discord with the link under the “community” header on https://odriverobotics.com/

thanks bro for your advise, and is 0.5.6 firmware open source? coz the default firmware doesnt work well for the wormgeared motor, the shunt need to be 5mohm or above so the firmware has to be revised

regards
cyrus

Yep, 0.5.6 is open source

What ODrive are you using? Is this a v3.6 sold from our shop?

I am currently using the odrive from maker base, the shop from the tutorial video before, hope you dont mind.

and you if will be pleased to help me out for using the odrive, it will be greatfully appreciated :blush: :blush:

Ah - makerbase is probably the issue then. Their ODrive knockoffs are super low quality, and I’m not surprised if you’re having hall or ascii issues.

ohh really?
emm, one last question, the technical support only for buyers from the official store? I am sorry I just knew it was open source then I bought a sample from nearest online shop.
pl let me know, I’ll buy from your store if it’s necessary.

appreciate
cyrus