Drive Fault VDS_OOCP VDS_HB

I have an ODrive Pro that has been working for a while. The drive has 9 others doing the same tasks. Last week this specific drive threw the following error (pardon the freehand, but I can’t copy/paste from the computer operating this drive):

axis0
    active_errors: no error
    disarm_reason: Error(s):
        ODriveError.DRV_FAULT
    procedure_result: ProcedureResult.DISARMED
    last_drv_fault: FAULT, VDS_OCP, VDS_HB
internal issues: none

Browsing the forums and google, the only information I can find is Texas Instruments support for DRV8353: here

Texas Instruments support suggests that it is a fault on the MOSFET rise/fall time (a hardware level issue probably).

Attempting to operate this drive now results in the error being thrown every time. Does anyone have any insight on what might have caused this, or if it can be fixed?

Hi! Wow, okay, that’s not something we see often. If it’s consistently throwing this, there’s something wrong with that Pro – likely a FET blew. We’ll get that replaced (please shoot us an email at info@odriverobotics.com with a link to this post and your original order number), but we’d really appreciate some more information too – specifically, the bus voltage and peak/average currents you were running at, and a brief description of your system.