ODrive Micro Multiple ADC Failures and VBUS Stuck at 26.4V

​Hi everyone,
​I’m experiencing a critical hardware failure on two of my ODrive Micro boards driving iFlight iPower GBM2804H-100T gimbal motors.
​Symptoms observed:
​All ADC readings are faulty, including the VBUS measurement, which is stuck at 26.4V regardless of the input voltage. (The temperature sensor also reads 109 degrees). Both boards connect and show onboard encoder readings which I am using for these motors.
​One board is intermittent: When I start calibration, the motor buzzes, the LED goes green, the motor moves slightly, and then an overvoltage fault happens as the voltage jumps to reporting 26V! On this board, the 3.3V readings remain correct until the fault occurs. Then the rgulator gets really hot. The always faulty board has bad input readings on the 3.3 regulator. input pin is at 1.6V!
​These boards previously worked over CAN bus while powered with 12V DC. I had three on the bus all working. The failure occurred during a subsequent recalibration attempt. Immediately upon connecting via USB-C to my host PC (while maintaining 12V DC main power), the ADC readings failed and stuck at the values mentioned. They did work on USB-C before.
Is there any chance of recovering these boards? More importantly, is there any way to investigate the root cause, especially regarding a potential interplay between the USB-C interface and 12V DC power? Any insights would be appreciated.